FAMIXReference not managed as other associations

1 message Options

FAMIXReference not managed as other associations

Jean-Christophe Bach
Hi,

We are working on enhancing MooseChef. For that purpose, we have looked
at the FAMIXAssociation. FAMIXReference is not managed as the other: its
source and its target are respectively a ContainerEntity. This enables
to compute references between packages. However we believe that such
computation on the contained entities should be let to MooseChef and not
directly to FAMIX. Indeed, FAMIXInvocation is an association between two
behavioral entities; FAMIXAccess is an association between a behavioral
entity and a structural one.

Would you agree to modify FAMIXReference in order to be consistent with
the other associations?

Regards,

Anne & JC