FAMIXSQL and MooseSQL

Fabrizio Perin-3
Hi,
I did some modifications to Moose-SQL and Famix-SQL to support also create index statements. I was developing on a 4.7 image than I wanted to merge the code on smalltalkhub but I could find the project. Moose-SQL and Famix-SQL have been moved to smalltalkhub or they are still in   squeaksource?

Thanks,
Fabrizio

Re: FAMIXSQL and MooseSQL

Tudor Girba-2
I thought these packages were in MooseJEE. Or not?

Doru

On Apr 10, 2013, at 6:44 PM, Fabrizio Perin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I did some modifications to Moose-SQL and Famix-SQL to support also create index statements. I was developing on a 4.7 image than I wanted to merge the code on smalltalkhub but I could find the project. Moose-SQL and Famix-SQL have been moved to smalltalkhub or they are still in   squeaksource?
>
> Thanks,
> Fabrizio

www.tudorgirba.com

"Obvious things are difficult to teach."

Re: FAMIXSQL and MooseSQL

Fabrizio Perin-3
They have been moved to Moose long ago. Just tell me where you prefer to have them, I can put them in MooseJEE, it probably make more sense to have them there.

Cheers,
Fabrizio

2013/4/11 Tudor Girba <[hidden email]>
I thought these packages were in MooseJEE. Or not?

Doru

On Apr 10, 2013, at 6:44 PM, Fabrizio Perin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I did some modifications to Moose-SQL and Famix-SQL to support also create index statements. I was developing on a 4.7 image than I wanted to merge the code on smalltalkhub but I could find the project. Moose-SQL and Famix-SQL have been moved to smalltalkhub or they are still in   squeaksource?
>
> Thanks,
> Fabrizio

www.tudorgirba.com

"Obvious things are difficult to teach."

Re: FAMIXSQL and MooseSQL

Fabrizio Perin-3
So now they are in squeaksource/Moose

2013/4/11 Fabrizio Perin <[hidden email]>
They have been moved to Moose long ago. Just tell me where you prefer to have them, I can put them in MooseJEE, it probably make more sense to have them there.

Cheers,
Fabrizio

2013/4/11 Tudor Girba <[hidden email]>
I thought these packages were in MooseJEE. Or not?

Doru

On Apr 10, 2013, at 6:44 PM, Fabrizio Perin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I did some modifications to Moose-SQL and Famix-SQL to support also create index statements. I was developing on a 4.7 image than I wanted to merge the code on smalltalkhub but I could find the project. Moose-SQL and Famix-SQL have been moved to smalltalkhub or they are still in   squeaksource?
>
> Thanks,
> Fabrizio

www.tudorgirba.com

"Obvious things are difficult to teach."

Re: FAMIXSQL and MooseSQL

stephane ducasse
would be good to create a Moose/SQL on smalltalkHub?

Stef

On Apr 11, 2013, at 8:48 AM, Fabrizio Perin <[hidden email]> wrote:

So now they are in squeaksource/Moose

2013/4/11 Fabrizio Perin <[hidden email]>
They have been moved to Moose long ago. Just tell me where you prefer to have them, I can put them in MooseJEE, it probably make more sense to have them there.

Cheers,
Fabrizio

2013/4/11 Tudor Girba <[hidden email]>
I thought these packages were in MooseJEE. Or not?

Doru

On Apr 10, 2013, at 6:44 PM, Fabrizio Perin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I did some modifications to Moose-SQL and Famix-SQL to support also create index statements. I was developing on a 4.7 image than I wanted to merge the code on smalltalkhub but I could find the project. Moose-SQL and Famix-SQL have been moved to smalltalkhub or they are still in   squeaksource?
>
> Thanks,
> Fabrizio

www.tudorgirba.com

"Obvious things are difficult to teach."

Re: FAMIXSQL and MooseSQL

Fabrizio Perin-3

Fine for me. I will look at that over the weekend.

Cheers,
fabrizio