FFI Documentation

Torsten Bergmann
>I want to get this info into the help system and/or collaborative book, as
>similar questions pop up regularly on the lists.

Hi Sean,

Here is the compiled book - see the attached MCZ. Just file it in.
If you continue with it it would be good to upload it
to the FFI repository at
http://source.squeakfoundation.org/FFI

We can then also add it to the ConfigurationOfFFI.

Thx
T.

FFI-Help-tbn.1.mcz (9K) Download Attachment

Re: FFI Documentation

Andreas.Raab
On 5/20/2010 1:11 PM, Torsten Bergmann wrote:
>> I want to get this info into the help system and/or collaborative book, as
>> similar questions pop up regularly on the lists.
>
> Hi Sean,
>
> Here is the compiled book - see the attached MCZ. Just file it in.
> If you continue with it it would be good to upload it
> to the FFI repository at http://source.squeakfoundation.org/FFI

Please do!

Cheers,
   - Andreas