FFI Problems in Pharo 1.1 'Callout mechanism not available'

1 message Options

FFI Problems in Pharo 1.1 'Callout mechanism not available'

BraveSirRobin
I'm having intermittent problems with FFI in Pharo 1.1. I often get my image to the point where I can only get the error 'Callout mechanism not available' whenever I call a DLL function. These functions have previously worked perfectly but then stop working for some reason.

Anyone know what causes this and what the fix/workaround is ? The only solution I've found so far is to save my packages and load them into a new image which is a bit time consuming.

BTW, I'm running under Windows 7, 32-bit.