FFI does not work on Linux 64-bit

Oleksandr Zaitsev
Hello,

Yesterday during the Pharo Sprint I was experiencing many problems with my 64-bit Pharo Image and Pharo Sprint App. For example, whenever I clicked "Open in FogBugz", "Discuss on Discord", or "Help" in a Sprint App, I got
Error: Could not find accessor for variable named "command"

As suggested on Discord, I tried this
WebBrowser openOn: 'http://pharo.org'
and received the same error

Then, after I executed
xdg-open 'http://pharo.org'
in my Linux terminal, and it worked without an error, Juraj Kubelka assumed that ffi does not work on Linux 64-bit and told me that I should report this issue to Torsten Bergmann.

Also, no method comments or class comments were visible in my image. And when I tried to write and save a comment, it just disappeared. These two problems may be related.

OS: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
Oleks

Re: FFI does not work on Linux 64-bit

EstebanLM
sorry, but this is not FFI.
FFI works fine, this is another thing :)

Esteban