FFI tests

Schwab,Wilhelm K
Hello all,

Is anyone having success with the FFI tests on Linux?  I have been having some weird problems with an RC1 image and noted that many of the tests fail in it.

My image builder is almost ready for another attempt at making a newer image, and I will prioritize the tests.  I also have an idea or two on how to try to reproduce the problems I am having.

Bill

Re: FFI tests

Schwab,Wilhelm K
True that FFI works in general, but do double return values work?  I'm getting some weird results.