[FIX] (was: Recent MC doesn't support loading classes with nil superclass?)

[FIX] (was: Recent MC doesn't support loading classes with nil superclass?)

Igor Stasenko
Here the changeset which allows loading the packages with classes
having nil superclass in MC.

I'm not sure who is in change with MC, so i cross-posted it to dev list(s).

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.

MC-nil-superclass-loading.1.cs (3K) Download Attachment

Re: [FIX] (was: Recent MC doesn't support loading classes with nil superclass?)

Stéphane Ducasse
thanks

On Sep 25, 2009, at 9:47 PM, Igor Stasenko wrote:

> Here the changeset which allows loading the packages with classes
> having nil superclass in MC.
>
> I'm not sure who is in change with MC, so i cross-posted it to dev
> list(s).
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Igor Stasenko AKA sig.
> <MC-nil-superclass-loading.
> 1.cs>_______________________________________________

Re: [FIX] (was: Recent MC doesn't support loading classes with nil superclass?)

Igor Stasenko
It is not perfect i.e. the code which checks
superclassName == #nil
stinks, but it works.

I hope someone will appear with better solution and also answer the
question, why or
what recent changes to MC made that it become impossible to load such classes.
Because it worked well for me half year ago.

2009/9/25 Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>:

> thanks
>
> On Sep 25, 2009, at 9:47 PM, Igor Stasenko wrote:
>
>> Here the changeset which allows loading the packages with classes
>> having nil superclass in MC.
>>
>> I'm not sure who is in change with MC, so i cross-posted it to dev
>> list(s).
>>
>> --
>> Best regards,
>> Igor Stasenko AKA sig.