FM3 comment access?

Usman Bhatti
How can I access the comment once I get the FM3Description?
For example below I would like to access the MSEComment.

to motivate an asnwer: after we will go over all the comments (class comment and attribute comments and write them in a nice way and
generate a documentation automatically

isWrite
<MSEProperty: #isWrite type: #Boolean>
<MSEComment: 'Write access'>
^isWrite

Tx

Re: FM3 comment access?

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

There is no comment support in Fame. See my previous response.

Cheers,
Doru

On 12 Sep 2011, at 18:18, Usman Bhatti wrote:

> How can I access the comment once I get the FM3Description?
> For example below I would like to access the MSEComment.
>
> to motivate an asnwer: after we will go over all the comments (class comment and attribute comments and write them in a nice way and
> generate a documentation automatically
>
> isWrite
> <MSEProperty: #isWrite type: #Boolean>
> <MSEComment: 'Write access'>
>
> ^isWrite
>
> Tx
>
> Stef

www.tudorgirba.com

"Every now and then stop and ask yourself if the war you're fighting is the right one."