Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

FOSDEM 2020

Santiago Bragagnolo
  I am not sure how much is going to be of benefit of the community. I hope a lot :). But I'am happy to let you know that we had a really nice stand, with a lot of small things. A lot of power users passing by interested in pharo :).

If you don't follow Pablo in twitter you should! he shared some nice photos on it. Still i am going to share the photos we took in here and pharo.org during the week.

I want to thanks a lot to all the people that shared videos, times and advice. And also ofc to Steph to support us on this and of course to Pablo, Angela and Caro, whom spend the weekend rushing after all this.

I hope we can repeat this epic quest :)

Santiago
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [rmod] FOSDEM 2020

Stéphane Ducasse
Thank a lot for all the good energy. 
I’m still a bit attacked by the flu and I watched pablo videos doing his/mine talk!

S

On 2 Feb 2020, at 21:17, Santiago Bragagnolo <[hidden email]> wrote:

I am not sure how much is going to be of benefit of the community. I hope a lot :). But I'am happy to let you know that we had a really nice stand, with a lot of small things. A lot of power users passing by interested in pharo :).

If you don't follow Pablo in twitter you should! he shared some nice photos on it. Still i am going to share the photos we took in here and pharo.org during the week.

I want to thanks a lot to all the people that shared videos, times and advice. And also ofc to Steph to support us on this and of course to Pablo, Angela and Caro, whom spend the weekend rushing after all this.

I hope we can repeat this epic quest :)

Santiago

--------------------------------------------
Stéphane Ducasse
03 59 35 87 52
Assistant: Julie Jonas 
FAX 03 59 57 78 50
TEL 03 59 35 86 16
S. Ducasse - Inria
40, avenue Halley, 
Parc Scientifique de la Haute Borne, Bât.A, Park Plaza
Villeneuve d'Ascq 59650