[FOSDEM] Grafoscopio

Santiago Bragagnolo
Fosdem organization uploaded the videos on grafoscopio :).

Maybe it would be nice to spread it through our medias

Re: [FOSDEM] Grafoscopio

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas-2
Thanks a lot Santiago! You did a pretty good job representing the
community and is nice to have you also in the community channels.

I will shared on my networks.

Offray

On 7/02/20 2:50 a. m., Santiago Bragagnolo wrote:
> Fosdem organization uploaded the videos on grafoscopio :).
>
> Maybe it would be nice to spread it through our medias
>
> https://video.fosdem.org/2020/AW1.126/open_research_pocket_infrastructures.mp4
> https://video.fosdem.org/2020/AW1.126/open_research_pocket_infrastructures.webm
>
> Santiago

Re: [FOSDEM] Grafoscopio