FOSDEM rooms are available

ducasse

https://fosdem.org/2020/news/2019-10-01-accepted-developer-rooms/
I do not know in which one we want to participate

Debugging Tools
Minimalistic, Experimental and Emerging Languages
Open Research Tools and Technologies

How do we coordinate?

S.

Re: FOSDEM rooms are available

ducasse

On 28 Oct 2019, at 18:15, Santiago Bragagnolo <[hidden email]> wrote:

That is great. We should post in all of them if possible.
I think that Steven could show object centric debugging, someone (anne maybe? ) present moose. and for minimalistic experimental emerging languages carolina could propose candle and the bootstrap processes.
I think that Steven and Carolina talks are mature enough after all the trials, and a moose talk could be really cool. Maybe Julien's SQL or Benoit's translations should be really good for catching potential students and specially some investment capital for the team :).

Sadly me i don't have much to show :(.
But if we have the stand i plan to be there.

TaskIt?
I could do a presentation of Pharo in the minimalist…. and carolina a talk showing how to bootstrap.

El lun., 28 oct. 2019 a las 16:41, ducasse (<[hidden email]>) escribió:

https://fosdem.org/2020/news/2019-10-01-accepted-developer-rooms/
I do not know in which one we want to participate

Debugging Tools
Minimalistic, Experimental and Emerging Languages
Open Research Tools and Technologies

How do we coordinate?

S.

Re: FOSDEM rooms are available

tesonep@gmail.com
Yes, I will love to participate.
I think that the most important is to have a good presence as a stand
in the hall.
I will love to do that.
About the talks, we can propose anything, even something about the VM.
We have to analyze what are the things that are applicable to other
languages and technologies, to avoid comments like: "that happen to
you because you have an image".
Also we need to show us open and good to team work with other technologies.

Thanks!

--
Pablo Tesone.
[hidden email]