FUEL not working

hernanmd
Hi guys,

Maybe I am doing something terribly stupid but FUEL is not correctly serializing a Set. I uploaded a video so you can check:

https://youtu.be/wAQgbkqAXtk

As you can see, there is 1 new object in the Set, on serialization the file grows, but on materialization the new object is not present.

Any hint?
Using Pharo 5 here.

Cheers,

Hernán