FYI - squeaksource.com looks down from here:.

FYI - squeaksource.com looks down from here:.

Paul DeBruicker
check it from where you are with this link:

https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/squeaksource.com

Re: FYI - squeaksource.com looks down from here:.

David T. Lewis
On Tue, Jan 29, 2019 at 11:04:00AM -0800, PAUL DEBRUICKER wrote:
> check it from where you are with this link:
>

> https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/squeaksource.com

Thanks Paul,

It seems to be fine now, and I just connected to the image which appears
to be running normally. Are you still seeing any problems?

Dave

On Tue, Jan 29, 2019 at 08:36:49PM -0500, David T. Lewis wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 29, 2019 at 11:04:00AM -0800, PAUL DEBRUICKER wrote:
> > check it from where you are with this link:
> >

> > https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/squeaksource.com
> >

> Thanks Paul,
>
> It seems to be fine now, and I just connected to the image which appears
> to be running normally. Are you still seeing any problems?

Oops, I see it now. Yes there is a problem, accessing the repositories
from an MC browser is not working. Looking into it now.

Dave

On Tue, Jan 29, 2019 at 09:07:18PM -0500, David T. Lewis wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 29, 2019 at 08:36:49PM -0500, David T. Lewis wrote:
> > On Tue, Jan 29, 2019 at 11:04:00AM -0800, PAUL DEBRUICKER wrote:
> > > check it from where you are with this link:
> > >

> > > https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/squeaksource.com
> > >

> > Thanks Paul,
> >
> > It seems to be fine now, and I just connected to the image which appears
> > to be running normally. Are you still seeing any problems?
> >

> Oops, I see it now. Yes there is a problem, accessing the repositories
> from an MC browser is not working. Looking into it now.

I restarted squeaksource.com and all appears well again.

I saved a copy of the image in its problem state and I will try to
find the cause of the problem when I get a chance (but not tonight).

Dave