Fame/FM3 and EMF/Ecore ?

Nicolas Anquetil
Hi guys,

we are looking for a mean to exchange data between Moose and Eclipse+EMF.

Do you know if there is already something that would simplify this?
Maybe a way to export/import FM3 to ecore format? Or a transformation from Ecore to FM3?

nicolas + usman

Re: Fame/FM3 and EMF/Ecore ?

Stéphane Ducasse
when I was at Annecy we did that.
Now it is in VW and

may be looking in SCG VW store we should find the code.

Stef

On Nov 30, 2011, at 9:22 AM, Nicolas Anquetil wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> we are looking for a mean to exchange data between Moose and Eclipse+EMF.
>
> Do you know if there is already something that would simplify this?
> Maybe a way to export/import FM3 to ecore format? Or a transformation from Ecore to FM3?
>
> nicolas + usman

Intern-2007-Bouazzap.pdf (1M) Download Attachment
Intern-2007-Sellos.pdf (1M) Download Attachment