Famix entity have annotations instances

Usman Bhatti
Usman and Nicolas, we are working on improving comments of Famix entities. We thought that this thing is worth discussing.

Should all famix entities have annotations? For example, source-language, source-anchor and associations cannot be annotated.

Re: Famix entity have annotations instances

Tudor Girba-2
Good question. This is a question that we discussed a long time ago,
and we did not come up with a proper answer so, we just made it
generic.

However, in the meantime we learned a bit, and now we know that it
does not make sense to have annotation instances higher than
NamedEntity. So, we can safely move it there.

Cheers,
Doru

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 4:18 PM, Usman Bhatti <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Usman and Nicolas, we are working on improving comments of Famix entities.
> We thought that this thing is worth discussing.
> Should all famix entities have annotations? For example, source-language,
> source-anchor and associations cannot be annotated.

www.tudorgirba.com
"Every thing has its own flow"