FamixInheritance>>name

Usman Bhatti
FamixInheritance>>name seems superflous because it overrides a superclass method with the same behavior.

We tried to remove the entity but then a (seemingly unrelated) test is failing in FamixModelExtractionTest>>testReferenceModel.

We didn't commit this change in the repository fearing that something might fail.

Re: FamixInheritance>>name

Tudor Girba-2
Good finding. I just removed it and the test does not fail. Most
likely the failure was generated by something else.

I committed.

Doru

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 6:44 PM, Usman Bhatti <[hidden email]> wrote:

> FamixInheritance>>name seems superflous because it overrides a superclass
> method with the same behavior.
> We tried to remove the entity but then a (seemingly unrelated) test is
> failing in FamixModelExtractionTest>>testReferenceModel.
> We didn't commit this change in the repository fearing that something might
> fail.

www.tudorgirba.com
"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: FamixInheritance>>name

Usman Bhatti
Also we deleted

FAMIXReference>>name

and we committed it in the code.

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 7:58 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
Good finding. I just removed it and the test does not fail. Most
likely the failure was generated by something else.

I committed.

Doru

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 6:44 PM, Usman Bhatti <[hidden email]> wrote:
> FamixInheritance>>name seems superflous because it overrides a superclass
> method with the same behavior.
> We tried to remove the entity but then a (seemingly unrelated) test is
> failing in FamixModelExtractionTest>>testReferenceModel.
> We didn't commit this change in the repository fearing that something might
> fail.

www.tudorgirba.com
"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: FamixInheritance>>name

Tudor Girba-2
Thanks.

Doru

On 23 Nov 2011, at 22:50, Usman Bhatti wrote:

> Also we deleted
>
> FAMIXReference>>name
>
> and we committed it in the code.
>
> On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 7:58 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Good finding. I just removed it and the test does not fail. Most
> likely the failure was generated by something else.
>
> I committed.
>
> Doru
>

> On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 6:44 PM, Usman Bhatti <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > FamixInheritance>>name seems superflous because it overrides a superclass
> > method with the same behavior.
> > We tried to remove the entity but then a (seemingly unrelated) test is
> > failing in FamixModelExtractionTest>>testReferenceModel.
> > We didn't commit this change in the repository fearing that something might
> > fail.

> www.tudorgirba.com
> "Every thing has its own flow"

www.tudorgirba.com

"We cannot reach the flow of things unless we let go."