FamixXML

Andre Hora
Hello,

I created a extension of the FAMIX meta-model to support XML. It was also implemented an importer, some metrics and some simple visualization to the XML tree.
The importer is in "Import FAMIX XML model from file sources" on the import menu of Moose. It possible to import: setting a file, a directory with XML files or from an URL.
Visualization is now under a group of FAMIXXMLElement -> FAMIXXMLElementGroup.

To try, first install the last version of Merlin and then the FamixXML:

Gofer new
    squeaksource: 'FamixXML';
    package: 'ConfigurationOfMerlin';
    load.
(ConfigurationOfMerlin project version: #development) load.

Gofer new
    squeaksource: 'FamixXML';
    package: 'ConfigurationOfFamixXML';
    load.
(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfFamixXML) perform: #loadDefault

regards,

--
Andre Hora

Re: FamixXML

Andre Hora
Just a correction of the loader of Merlin :)

Gofer new
    squeaksource: 'Merlin';

On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 6:49 PM, Andre Hora <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

Good work, Andre!

I will try to review the code and then we should integrate it in the main distribution.

Cheers,
Doru

On 24 Jun 2011, at 18:53, Andre Hora wrote:

> Just a correction of the loader of Merlin :)
>
> Gofer new
>     squeaksource: 'Merlin';
>     package: 'ConfigurationOfMerlin';
>     load.
> (ConfigurationOfMerlin project version: #development) load.
>
> Gofer new
>     squeaksource: 'FamixXML';
>     package: 'ConfigurationOfFamixXML';
>     load.
> (Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfFamixXML) perform: #loadDefault
>
> On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 6:49 PM, Andre Hora <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I created a extension of the FAMIX meta-model to support XML. It was also implemented an importer, some metrics and some simple visualization to the XML tree.
> The importer is in "Import FAMIX XML model from file sources" on the import menu of Moose. It possible to import: setting a file, a directory with XML files or from an URL.
> Visualization is now under a group of FAMIXXMLElement -> FAMIXXMLElementGroup.
>
> To try, first install the last version of Merlin and then the FamixXML:
>
> Gofer new
>     squeaksource: 'FamixXML';
>     package: 'ConfigurationOfMerlin';
>     load.
> (ConfigurationOfMerlin project version: #development) load.
>
> Gofer new
>     squeaksource: 'FamixXML';
>     package: 'ConfigurationOfFamixXML';
>     load.
> (Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfFamixXML) perform: #loadDefault
>
> regards,
>
> --
> Andre Hora

> Andre Hora