Faster access for refactoring commands

tinchodias
Hi,

I really like to use refactoring commands in OmniBrowser, but I would like to access them faster. I think that it would be nice to have:

- A shortcut that popups a menu with the refactor commands only.
- A unique shortcut for rename (which target is the current selection: categories, class, method, class variable, instance variable, temporary)

What do you think about it?
Do you know if there is something like that already available to use?

Martin

Re: Faster access for refactoring commands

Stéphane Ducasse

On Oct 20, 2010, at 1:32 PM, Martin Dias wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I really like to use refactoring commands in OmniBrowser, but I would like to access them faster. I think that it would be nice to have:
>
> - A shortcut that popups a menu with the refactor commands only.
> - A unique shortcut for rename (which target is the current selection: categories, class, method, class variable, instance variable, temporary)
>
> What do you think about it?
> Do you know if there is something like that already available to use?

Yes I would love to have a better organization with the most used refactoring actions also on the top of the menu.
I know lukas does not like that. Now what we can do it to have a package to add these items on top of
OB and we load it, after OB-RB and everybody is happy.

Can you provide that code?

> Martin

Re: Faster access for refactoring commands

tinchodias
Ok, I will see how does it work.