Fed up with the troll - my personal response

Fed up with the troll - my personal response

Nick
Trolls are so repetitive - it's not difficult to parody them...

Nick

Re: Fed up with the troll - my personal response

EstebanLM
:)

El 22/02/2012, a las 8:23a.m., Nick Ager escribió:

Trolls are so repetitive - it's not difficult to parody them...

Nick

Re: Fed up with the troll - my personal response

Tudor Girba-2
Hilarious.

Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: Fed up with the troll - my personal response

Sven Van Caekenberghe

On 22 Feb 2012, at 12:23, Nick Ager wrote:

> Trolls are so repetitive - it's not difficult to parody them...
>
> http://troller.seasidehosting.st/
>
> Nick

Excellent!

Re: Fed up with the troll - my personal response

Noury Bouraqadi-2
Two times Funny.
L1: Mimicking a troll
L2: People (including me) going to a web site to watch "a troll".
It's a kind of "troll zoo" :-D

On 22 févr. 2012, at 12:23, Nick Ager wrote:

> Trolls are so repetitive - it's not difficult to parody them...
>
> http://troller.seasidehosting.st/
>
> Nick

Noury
--
http://twitter.com/#!/NouryBouraqadi
http://www.kroobe.com/profile/noury

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement,
merci de n'imprimer ce courriel qu'en cas de necessite

Re: Fed up with the troll - my personal response

Philippe Marschall-2
On 02/22/2012 12:23 PM, Nick Ager wrote:
> Trolls are so repetitive - it's not difficult to parody them...
>
> http://troller.seasidehosting.st/

http://memegenerator.net/instance/15023393

First Magritte 3, now this. *deeply impressed*

Cheers
Philippe

Re: Fed up with the troll - my personal response

Yes we really laugh a lot!
Thanks nick for that - so great. When we are depressed now we can press the button.