Feedback on Pharo 1.4 Debugger

Ben Coman
The debugger in Pharo 1.4 is looking very nice - cleaner and easier to
follow.   I wonder if the following might be an additional improvement...

If you consider a class has a method subpart which has a block subpart,
then the "natural flow" of these would continue from left to right.
Referring to [1] - having the "Block" text on the left breaks this sense
of "flow".   What I've drawn in [2] feels more natural to me.

Possible advantages:
* It is easier to see the five SystemReporter items line up.
* Balances brevity with giving a bit of context to distinguish nested
blocks.

[1] NewDebuggerStackView(1).png   (attached)
[2] NewDebuggerStackView(2).png   (attached)

cheers, -ben

NewDebuggerStackView(1).png (70K) Download Attachment
NewDebuggerStackView(2).png (110K) Download Attachment