FieldNode

Pavel Krivanek-3
Hi,

I suppose that the class FieldNode should be removed. It is a Tweak hack:

"FieldNode handles field access in Tweak, e.g. self fieldName := foo
=> self fieldName: foo."

it is used only in Encoder >> #init:context:notifying: where it
supposes nil offset. There's no such case in Pharo.

Cheers
-- Pavel

Re: FieldNode

Stéphane Ducasse
Thanks.
Do you have a snippet to remove it cleanly?

Stef