Fifty dollars off your next order!

1 message Options

Fifty dollars off your next order!

economy handicrafts
REFER  A FRIEND to receive our promotions Economy Handicrafts-DISCOUNTED ARTS & CRAFTS PROJECTS AND SUPPLIES
If you're having trouble viewing this email, please click here.
Please add [hidden email] to your address book to ensure that you continue receiving our emails.
CHECK OUT OUR SCHOOL SUPPLIES SECTION!

REFER A FRIEND! to receive our e-mail promotions.

          BUY ALL YOUR SCHOOL SUPPLIES AT ONE CONVENIENT PLACE!

This message was sent by Economy Handicrafts using VerticalResponse's iBuilder®
economy handicrafts
932-46 st
Brooklyn,N.Y.,11219