Figure 6.12 -- A chasing browser for Morph

1 message Options

Figure 6.12 -- A chasing browser for Morph

blake watson
On page 116, figure 6.12 shows a chasing browser for Morph.

When I pull up the chasing browser I don't see any of the buttons (view, inheritance, versions, etc.), just the search bar across the top.

I thought maybe it had something to do with being in hierarchy view versus package view, but I get the same button-less browser no matter where I start from. (Well, not entirely button-less: The class/instance/accessor buttons in the middle show up.)