File Presentation: Move Up?

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Would it make sense to move the contents presentation from FileReference to AbstractFileReference? I ask because I often use FileLocators, for which the presentation is not currently available.

Thanks!
Sean
Cheers,
Sean

Re: File Presentation: Move Up?

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Bump :)

Sean P. DeNigris wrote
Would it make sense to move the contents presentation from FileReference to AbstractFileReference? I ask because I often use FileLocators, for which the presentation is not currently available.

Thanks!
Sean
Cheers,
Sean

Re: File Presentation: Move Up?

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

Sure. You just have to provide gt examples for AbstractFileReference to cover both a FileReference and a FileLocator (which is a bit odd). Could you give it a try?

Cheers,
Doru

> On Feb 15, 2016, at 3:59 PM, Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Bump :)
>

> Sean P. DeNigris wrote
>> Would it make sense to move the contents presentation from FileReference
>> to AbstractFileReference? I ask because I often use FileLocators, for
>> which the presentation is not currently available.
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Sean
>

> -----
> Cheers,
> Sean

www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"We cannot reach the flow of things unless we let go."