FileLibrary in Bootstrap.

CyrilFerlicot
Hi!

For an application I want to use Boostrap but I do not want the optional
theme. The problem is that the optional theme is include by default in
the FileLibrary.

Is there a way to add the FileLibrary except a file? Or should I
subclass the FileLibrary and override #selectorToIncludes?

--
Cyril Ferlicot

http://www.synectique.eu

2 rue Jacques Prévert 01,
59650 Villeneuve d'ascq France

Re: FileLibrary in Bootstrap.

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 2:33 PM, Cyril Ferlicot D. <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi!

For an application I want to use Boostrap but I do not want the optional
theme. The problem is that the optional theme is include by default in
the FileLibrary.

Is there a way to add the FileLibrary except a file? Or should I
subclass the FileLibrary and override #selectorToIncludes?

I normally follow that path.