FileReference should throw error when deleting unexisting files?

12

Re: FileReference should throw error when deleting unexisting files?

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Mariano Martinez Peck wrote
Hi sean. It's time you update your image ;)
...does not work with
Pharo2.0a
Latest update: #20129
Ah yes. Now it's broken... I feel much better :)
Cheers,
Sean

Re: FileReference should throw error when deleting unexisting files?

Mariano Martinez Peck
- Added #deleteIfAbsent: , #ensureDeleted and #ensureClosed.
- Added #testDeleteIfAbsent, #testEnsureClosed, #testEnsureDeleted and #testExists.
- Make FileSystemHandleTest  >> tearDown more robust by using ensure* methods.

I have know much about FileSystem so if someone can check please. I don't know if the classes where I place the unit tests are the correct place.

thanks

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 10:57 PM, Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]> wrote:

Mariano Martinez Peck wrote

> Hi sean. It's time you update your image ;)
> ...does not work with
> Pharo2.0a
> Latest update: #20129

Ah yes. Now it's broken... I feel much better :)

Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

12