FileSystem Symlink and Environment variables

1 message Options

FileSystem Symlink and Environment variables

Valentin Ryckewaert
Hello everyone,

I would like to know more about what lacks to FileSystem today ?
Especially for symbolic links, I didn't find something to read the real path of the symlink (readlink) and to create a symbolic link, does it exists and I didn't find it?
I tried to use isSymlink on my machine (linux one) and it didn't work, we submited an issue but does someone know the problem ?

Same thing for Environment variables, I would like to know if the implementation lacks of something usefull.

Valentin