Filing out nested applications

Carl Gundel-2
Is there any way to file out an application and its subapplications together in one file?

Thanks,

-Carl

Re: Filing out nested applications

Richard Sargent
Administrator
On Tuesday, November 18, 2014 11:10:13 AM UTC-8, Carl Gundel wrote:
Is there any way to file out an application and its subapplications together in one file?

Yes. Go to the Applications Manager (or the Application Editions Browser), expand the app and sub-apps, select the app and its sub-apps, and use the Import/Export menu to File Out using One Name.

Re: Filing out nested applications

Richard Sargent
Administrator
NOT the Application Editions browser.

On Tuesday, November 18, 2014 4:12:56 PM UTC-5, Richard Sargent wrote:
NOT the Application Editions browser.

On Tuesday, November 18, 2014 1:11:54 PM UTC-8, Richard Sargent wrote:
On Tuesday, November 18, 2014 11:10:13 AM UTC-8, Carl Gundel wrote:
Is there any way to file out an application and its subapplications together in one file?

Yes. Go to the Applications Manager (or the Application Editions Browser), expand the app and sub-apps, select the app and its sub-apps, and use the Import/Export menu to File Out using One Name.

Ok, I get it.  I thought I tried that already.  I must have done something wrong.

Thanks,

-Carl