Filtering PluggableTreeMorphs (i.e., ObjectExporer)

Filtering PluggableTreeMorphs (i.e., ObjectExporer) – After looking at Chris' earlier email about filtering the list in Explorers, I decided to play with it. For some reason it had never occurred t...
There are at least two use cases: filtering and navigation. The selection responds to what you type, not when you type it. Marcel left it with ...
Ok. I looked at the options - one says to filter (or not); the other says how deep to filter. I'd prefer to use the up/down (and/or another s...