Final 1.0 Steps: list of actions performed in pharo 1.0

Final 1.0 Steps: list of actions performed in pharo 1.0

stephane ducasse
Hi guys

I added the list of actions we performed in pharo 1.0

        http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/ActionsInPharoOne?ts=1265189477&updated=ActionsInPharoOne

We should move on and make that list shinning a bit. Then use the trick of miguel and get done
So mike can you have a look at the english. Adrian can you do a pass on them.

Re: Final 1.0 Steps: list of actions performed in pharo 1.0

Michael Roberts-2
It looks a great list. I will do some edits later.  Is this intended
as the release notes for 1.0? Or the detail behind a shorter release
notes? just to check the goal.

thanks,
Mike

On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 9:47 AM, stephane ducasse
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> I added the list of actions we performed in pharo 1.0
>
>        http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/ActionsInPharoOne?ts=1265189477&updated=ActionsInPharoOne
>
> We should move on and make that list shinning a bit. Then use the trick of miguel and get done
> So mike can you have a look at the english. Adrian can you do a pass on them.
> Stef

Re: Final 1.0 Steps: list of actions performed in pharo 1.0

Stéphane Ducasse
It is intended to be added in the image so that new people can follow what we are doing.
This is bit of PR :)
Stef

On Feb 3, 2010, at 7:54 PM, Michael Roberts wrote:

> It looks a great list. I will do some edits later.  Is this intended
> as the release notes for 1.0? Or the detail behind a shorter release
> notes? just to check the goal.
>
> thanks,
> Mike
>
> On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 9:47 AM, stephane ducasse
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi guys
>>
>> I added the list of actions we performed in pharo 1.0
>>
>>        http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/ActionsInPharoOne?ts=1265189477&updated=ActionsInPharoOne
>>
>> We should move on and make that list shinning a bit. Then use the trick of miguel and get done
>> So mike can you have a look at the english. Adrian can you do a pass on them.
>> Stef

Re: Final 1.0 Steps: list of actions performed in pharo 1.0

Michael Roberts-2
;-)

ok i have done some edits. You can look at the diffs in the source/svn
view (it took me a while to find that feature). Let me know what you
think.  I have left some editorlal notes [ed: ] where I need some
clarification.  Obviously it's just my 2p on things...

cheers,
Mike

Re: Final 1.0 Steps: list of actions performed in pharo 1.0

SergeStinckwich
2010/2/4 Michael Roberts <[hidden email]>:
> ;-)
>
> ok i have done some edits. You can look at the diffs in the source/svn
> view (it took me a while to find that feature). Let me know what you

Humm cool, i was not aware of this feature ;-)

--
Serge Stinckwich
http://doesnotunderstand.org/