Finalization load vs. machine speed?

Bill Schwab-2
Hello all,

Ok, the correct answer to my question is "measure it", and I'll probably end
up doing that.  Still, is there any conventional wizdom on how it usually
goes?  I vaguely recall Blair's mentioning something about a typical
relationship, but, can't recall which way it went.  Any ideas?

Have a good one,

Bill

--
Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.

Re: Finalization load vs. machine speed?

Blair McGlashan
Bill

"Bill Schwab" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:9bneq1$9vf5q$[hidden email]...
> Hello all,
>
> Ok, the correct answer to my question is "measure it", and I'll probably
end
> up doing that.  Still, is there any conventional wizdom on how it usually
> goes?  I vaguely recall Blair's mentioning something about a typical
> relationship, but, can't recall which way it went.  Any ideas?

Sorry, don't quite understand the question.

Regards

Blair

Re: Finalization load vs. machine speed?

Bill Schwab-2
Blair,

> Sorry, don't quite understand the question.

Thinking about it some more, I remembered enough of what you said to finally
recall that it was not about finalization.  Thanks for the reply, and
appologies for half-baked query.

Have a good one,

Bill

--