Find CompositePresenter class

Costas
This one does not make sense to me.  I do a Class/Find for composite
in the CHB. I choose from the list CompositePresenter. But it takes me
to the Presenter. How is this possible?

Regards,

Costas

Re: Find CompositePresenter class

Christopher J. Demers
Costas <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...

> This one does not make sense to me.  I do a Class/Find for composite
> in the CHB. I choose from the list CompositePresenter. But it takes me
> to the Presenter. How is this possible?

This is the result of some refactoring in Dolphin 5.0.  I think
CompositePresenter is now a global that points to Presenter, which can now
be used where a CompositePresenter used to be required.  Essentially now all
Presenters can be CompositePresenters.  The global is for backwards
compatibility.  You can read more about it here
http://www.object-arts.com/NewFeatures5.htm under the MVP Refactoring
heading.  Andy also posted about it here, so if you do a google groups
 http://groups.google.com ) search on ("Dolphin 5" CompositePresenter) you
may find additional information.

Chris