Find class in 1.2.1

LogiqueWerks
re: Pharo 1.2.1 One-Click  / update #12345 ;-)

The Class Find menu item of system browser seems to have a quirk

 I enter

    Set

and I see the Settings classes listed below the Set class

but I add one more 't' as in

  Sett

and I am tossed to the W classes

Is this a known quirk?

Robert

Re: Find class in 1.2.1

DougEdmunds
Apparently I'm not the only one confused by the search results. I expect this will be reported
repeatedly by people who think the search function is broken when they get results like you did.

I reported it, but the issue was closed as invalid:
http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=3971&can=1&q=status%3Ainvalid&sort=-id&colspec=ID%20Type%20Status%20Summary%20Milestone%20Difficulty

If you look carefully at the results, you can find the sequence s e t t, possibly with several other
letters between.

This only happens with the OB System Browser.  Go to system>settings>code browsing>default browser and change it from 'OBSystemBrowserAdaptor' to 'Browser'. That one only finds proper substrings.