Find class with wildcards ?

Chris Uppal-3
Is it still possible to find classes by name with a wildcard (e.g. to look for
"*scintilla*"), or is that a feature that has been "lost" with the new
go-search stuff ?  (The help seems to indicate that it should work, but it
doesn't seem to -- or maybe I'm just doing it wrong).

    -- chris

Re: Find class with wildcards ?

David Gorisek-2
And maybe making is case insensitive if wildcards are used? It should be
doing mixed method and class search, maybe with some fuzzy
logic/heuristics?