Find operation doesnt scroll textpane

ar-2
Eg, in CHB or SB, select Behavior class and find 'ANSI'. The text pane does
not change but if you scroll down manually, ANSI is highlighted.

I first found this on D5RC1 but it also happens on D4

-Alan Reider

Re: Find operation doesnt scroll textpane

ar-2
On Fri, 26 Apr 2002 16:23:33 GMT, ar <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Eg, in CHB or SB, select Behavior class and find 'ANSI'. The text pane does
>not change but if you scroll down manually, ANSI is highlighted.
>
>I first found this on D5RC1 but it also happens on D4
>
>-Alan Reider

oops, I forget to say, select Behavior class *and tab to Class comment*