Finder question

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi. It would be cool if Finder could be a little similar to RecentMessagesList. For example, doing a double click on a Message can browse its implementors. In addition, in RecentMessages you can also select/unselect items. Here in Finder is not possible?

What about shortcuts? I would love to be able to do cmd+m, cmd+n, cmd+b, etc,  both in RecentMessages and in Finder.

cheers

mariano

Re: Finder question

Benjamin Van Ryseghem (Pharo)

On Jan 20, 2011, at 3:52 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> Hi. It would be cool if Finder could be a little similar to RecentMessagesList. For example, doing a double click on a Message can browse its implementors.

Why not, but if you want the implementors, just expand the node :) But creating a menu is not difficult, so if you have idea of what items could be put, just let me now (you or everyone of course ^^)

> In addition, in RecentMessages you can also select/unselect items. Here in Finder is not possible?

What do you mean by select/unselect ?

> What about shortcuts? I would love to be able to do cmd+m, cmd+n, cmd+b, etc,  both in RecentMessages and in Finder.

I don't know how to add shortcuts "properly" on a tree, but I will take a look ;)

> cheers
>
> mariano

Thanks again,

Ben