Finder?

Stéphane Ducasse
this is strange since 1234 numberOfDigitsInBase: 10 -> 4
but the finder does not report it for
        1234 . 10 . 4

Re: Finder?

Marcus Denker-4

On Feb 25, 2011, at 10:09 AM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> this is strange since 1234 numberOfDigitsInBase: 10 -> 4
> but the finder does not report it for
> 1234 . 10 . 4

Only methods that are added to the class MethodFinder by hand are tested.

If you add #numberOfDigitsInBase: to #initialize3, it works.

        Marcus

--
Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de
INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.

Re: Finder?

Stéphane Ducasse
Ok stupid me.
We should change this logic one of this day.

Stef