Finding code

Schwab,Wilhelm K
I am finding that OB, Moniticello, or just plain gremlins are making life hard on me.  I have code that I want to package; more specifically, I need to repackage some of it.  I thought it might make sense to name something Seaside-ThisOrThat, but that turns out to get burried in the Seaside 2 category, and moving clases and methods to SeasideThisOrThat or another package frequently locks up the image.

I have all of the relevant code captured in a change set.  Is it safe to edit the categories in the chunks and file that into a new image?  I did that (hopefully correctly) to a copy of the change set in the hopes tha a new image would see things in the correct place from the bginning.

If any of this sounds like typical newbie (re Monticello) growing pains, please say so.

Bill

Re: Finding code

Sebastian Sastre-2
Hi Bill, AFAIK monticello use to get the first part of the class category to
define if code goes into a package or not.
Why don't you make your code go into a category named differently than something
named as an existent package?
cheers,
sebastian

Re: Finding code

Schwab,Wilhelm K
Sebastian,

Thanks for confirming the problem.  Your suggested solution is natural, except that the image kept locking up during the direct approach.  Hopefully my changeset idea will get around that.

Bill