Finding methods sending shouldBeImplemented within a package

Finding methods sending shouldBeImplemented within a package

Markus Fritsche-4
Hi,

I am working on some NativeBoost bindings to a library. I am organizing
my work along the API of a java binding of the same library. As nights
go by, I created some methods that I didn't have yet use for as "self
shouldBeImplemented", writing the others with test first.

What is the easiest way to find all methods sending shouldBeImplemented
in my package?

Best regards,
  Markus

Re: Finding methods sending shouldBeImplemented within a package

Benjamin Van Ryseghem (Pharo)
Open Nautilus, right click on your package, ‘Choose Open restricted browser’

It would open a new Nautilus scoped to your package.
Then in the code pane, just type ’shouldBeImplemented’, select the text and right click,
and finally select 'Implementors'

Ben

On 28 May 2014, at 13:57, Markus Fritsche <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

I am working on some NativeBoost bindings to a library. I am organizing
my work along the API of a java binding of the same library. As nights
go by, I created some methods that I didn't have yet use for as "self
shouldBeImplemented", writing the others with test first.

What is the easiest way to find all methods sending shouldBeImplemented
in my package?

Best regards,
 Markus

Re: Finding methods sending shouldBeImplemented within a package

camille teruel
You can right click on your package and select "browse scoped".
Then senders/implementors queries and refactorings will be scoped to your package (modulo a bug that includes unrelated trait methods that I need to fix :) ).