First complete version of the ZeroConf and CommandHandler chapter :)

First complete version of the ZeroConf and CommandHandler chapter :)

Stéphane Ducasse
This chapter will be included in the Deep into Pharo book.
We are working to release it.
Then we are working on
        Pharo for the entreprise.

Stef

ZeroConf.pdf (440K) Download Attachment

Re: First complete version of the ZeroConf and CommandHandler chapter :)

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2

On 09 Mar 2013, at 21:41, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:

> This chapter will be included in the Deep into Pharo book.
> We are working to release it.
> Then we are working on
> Pharo for the entreprise.
>
> Stef
>
> <ZeroConf.pdf>

Nice!

--
Sven Van Caekenberghe
http://stfx.eu

Re: First complete version of the ZeroConf and CommandHandler chapter :)

stephane ducasse
I will migrate it probably in pier format so that we have PDF AND HTML (so that I can use google).
But first I want to finish that book.

Stef

On Mar 9, 2013, at 11:00 PM, Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 09 Mar 2013, at 21:41, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> This chapter will be included in the Deep into Pharo book.
>> We are working to release it.
>> Then we are working on
>> Pharo for the entreprise.
>>
>> Stef
>>
>> <ZeroConf.pdf>
>
> Nice!
>

> --
> Sven Van Caekenberghe
> http://stfx.eu
> Smalltalk is the Red Pill

Re: First complete version of the ZeroConf and CommandHandler chapter :)

jannik laval

On Mar 9, 2013, at 11:05 PM, stephane ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I will migrate it probably in pier format so that we have PDF AND HTML (so that I can use google).
> But first I want to finish that book.

Yes, first, let us finish the book. Then we will translate it in a pier format.

Cheers,
Jannik

> Stef
>
> On Mar 9, 2013, at 11:00 PM, Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> On 09 Mar 2013, at 21:41, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> This chapter will be included in the Deep into Pharo book.
>>> We are working to release it.
>>> Then we are working on
>>> Pharo for the entreprise.
>>>
>>> Stef
>>>
>>> <ZeroConf.pdf>
>>
>> Nice!
>>

>> --
>> Sven Van Caekenberghe
>> http://stfx.eu
>> Smalltalk is the Red Pill

Re: First complete version of the ZeroConf and CommandHandler chapter :)

Marcus Denker-4

On Mar 10, 2013, at 8:42 AM, jannik.laval <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Mar 9, 2013, at 11:05 PM, stephane ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> I will migrate it probably in pier format so that we have PDF AND HTML (so that I can use google).
>> But first I want to finish that book.
>
> Yes, first, let us finish the book. Then we will translate it in a pier format.

I will start to (slowly) have a look at the first book… for 2.0 we need to update
it or newbies will be extremely confused.

        Marcus