First steps making OB work in 1.4

Guillermo Polito
Hi!

I've been working the last days in making OB work in pharo 1.4.  I updated several deprecations like method reference and stuff and discovered some bugs that I've already published in:

http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=5189&q=milestone%3D1.4&colspec=ID%20Type%20Status%20Summary%20Milestone%20Difficulty
http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=5183&q=milestone%3D1.4&colspec=ID%20Type%20Status%20Summary%20Milestone%20Difficulty

I've already proposed some fixes for them, but if anyone can have a look too I'll feel better :).
Those fixes are needed in order to load OB.  Meanwhile, you can also have some patches from the cs and fileout I attach.

What's working now?  OB + OCompletion + Shout + Sunit integration.

So, It's everything but Refactoring browser, which is a little more difficult since there is another RB version loaded in the image :P.

To load it (after integrating the patches):

Gofer it
    squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
    package: 'ConfigurationOfOmniBrowser';
    load.

(ConfigurationOfOmniBrowser project version: #stable) load: #( 'Core Tests' 'OCompletion Tests' ) ,  #( 'Core' 'OB-SUnitIntegration' 'OB-Shout' 'OCForOB').

Cheers,
Guille

pluggable list morph fix.1.cs (1K) Download Attachment
Slider-setValue.st (586 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: First steps making OB work in 1.4

Stéphane Ducasse

On Jan 17, 2012, at 5:19 PM, Guillermo Polito wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I've been working the last days in making OB work in pharo 1.4.  I updated several deprecations like method reference and stuff and discovered some bugs that I've already published in:
>
> http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=5189&q=milestone%3D1.4&colspec=ID%20Type%20Status%20Summary%20Milestone%20Difficulty
> http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=5183&q=milestone%3D1.4&colspec=ID%20Type%20Status%20Summary%20Milestone%20Difficulty
>
> I've already proposed some fixes for them, but if anyone can have a look too I'll feel better :).
> Those fixes are needed in order to load OB.  Meanwhile, you can also have some patches from the cs and fileout I attach.
>
> What's working now?  OB + OCompletion + Shout + Sunit integration.
>
> So, It's everything but Refactoring browser, which is a little more difficult since there is another RB version loaded in the image :P.

I will unload it as I mentioned in the other emails.