Fix a few typos in comments of libgst

Lee Duhem
Hi,

The attached patch fixes a few typos in comments of libgst.  You may
want to take a look.

Regards,
lee

0001-libgst-Fix-typos-in-comments.patch (7K) Download Attachment

Re: Fix a few typos in comments of libgst

Holger Freyther

> On 30 Dec 2016, at 07:42, Lee Duhem <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,

Hi!

> The attached patch fixes a few typos in comments of libgst.  You may
> want to take a look.

looks good and I am back from 33C3. I might split it  up a bit.

holger

On Sun, Jan 1, 2017 at 10:06 PM, Holger Freyther <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> On 30 Dec 2016, at 07:42, Lee Duhem <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>
> Hi!
>

>> The attached patch fixes a few typos in comments of libgst.  You may
>> want to take a look.
>
> looks good and I am back from 33C3.

Any interesting stuff to share :-)

> I might split it  up a bit.

Thanks for improve it.  It's really hard for me to classify this kind of fix.

Regards,
lee