Fix proposed to make alt+t open a transcript in PharoCore 1.3

Fix proposed to make alt+t open a transcript in PharoCore 1.3

Damien Cassou

Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

popular by not having them." James Iry

Re: Fix proposed to make alt+t open a transcript in PharoCore 1.3

Marcus Denker-4

On Apr 25, 2011, at 3:55 PM, Damien Cassou wrote:

We should role back to the old transcript... all of the many problems with transcript
will then be fixed.

        Marcus

--
Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de
INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.

Re: Fix proposed to make alt+t open a transcript in PharoCore 1.3

DougEdmunds

>We should role back to the old transcript... all of the many problems with transcript
>will then be fixed.

> Marcus

Not too soon for me.