Fixed Nile for Pharo 1.1 [WAS] Re: Found senders of #isSystemDefined in Nile

1 message Options

Fixed Nile for Pharo 1.1 [WAS] Re: Found senders of #isSystemDefined in Nile

Mariano Martinez Peck
Ok....I finally take an hour and fix all the Nile tests in Pharo 1.1. They are now all green. While doing this, I have removed all (or all I saw) from uniClasses in Nile.

It would be very cool if someone from Nile can check my latests commits in the repository.

If you want to load it:

Gofer new
    squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
    package: 'ConfigurationOfNile';
    load.

and then

(ConfigurationOfNile project version: '1.1') load: 'Core Tests'

Cheers

Mariano

On Sat, May 22, 2010 at 6:37 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Yes we should just update Nile
This is a clear example of the fact that since we do not record refactoring external packages can easily degrade