Float nan < 0 crashes VA

bonndias
Hi,
executing this code "Float nan < 0" two times in my VA 8.03 Transcript window crashes my image without any Debugger or whatever. Executing the code the first time the result is "false".

Regards

bonndias

Re: Float nan < 0 crashes VA

jtuchel
Hi,

just tried in VAST 8.5 on XP: same result. Image dies silently.

Joachim

Am Donnerstag, 3. Mai 2012 13:59:58 UTC+2 schrieb bonndias:
Hi,
executing this code "Float nan < 0" two times in my VA 8.03 Transcript window crashes my image without any Debugger or whatever. Executing the code the first time the result is "false".

Regards

bonndias

Am Donnerstag, 3. Mai 2012 13:59:58 UTC+2 schrieb bonndias:
Hi,
executing this code "Float nan < 0" two times in my VA 8.03 Transcript window crashes my image without any Debugger or whatever. Executing the code the first time the result is "false".

Regards

bonndias

Re: Float nan < 0 crashes VA

Thomas Koschate-2
On Thursday, May 3, 2012 8:25:59 AM UTC-4, [hidden email] wrote:

just tried in VAST 8.5 on XP: same result. Image dies silently.

I tried 8.0.2 on XP.  If I displayed the result, I always got a walkback (primitive failed), and I could do it forever.  If I just executed the code, it silently killed the image after two executions with an exit code of 127.