Fogbugz admin - please add Pharo 7 milestone

Fogbugz admin - please add Pharo 7 milestone

Ben Coman
Just taking a browse through open tickets for Pharo 6, and maybe some
can be bumped to Pharo 7 (rather than just "Later").  Could we have a
Fogbugz milestone for it?

cheers -ben

Re: Fogbugz admin - please add Pharo 7 milestone

stepharong

we will :)

On Wed, 07 Dec 2016 06:15:09 +0100, Ben Coman <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Just taking a browse through open tickets for Pharo 6, and maybe some
> can be bumped to Pharo 7 (rather than just "Later").  Could we have a
> Fogbugz milestone for it?
>
> cheers -ben

Re: Fogbugz admin - please add Pharo 7 milestone

Marcus Denker-4

I added the new Milestone. (the dates for start and end are just made up… they
might change)