Fogbugz workflow

Ben Coman
A further query on workflow with FogBugz.

It seems the Galactic Monkey From Outer Space picks up Cases with status
'Resolved (Fix Review Needed)'.
When that is succcessful, what is the next step?  Should I being
changing the status to 'Resolved (Fix To Include)' myself or is further
human review required?

Referring to https://pharo.fogbugz.com/default.asp?11835
this Case now doesn't appear in any of the Work Needed, Integration nor
Review filters.
Hence my query about the next step.

cheers -ben

Re: Fogbugz workflow

Camillo Bruni-3
The idea would be that the monkey filters out most of the typical bugs and that then
a human (other than the submitter) reviews the code manually and puts it fix-to-include ;)

On 2013-10-17, at 10:16, Ben Coman <[hidden email]> wrote:

> A further query on workflow with FogBugz.
>
> It seems the Galactic Monkey From Outer Space picks up Cases with status 'Resolved (Fix Review Needed)'. When that is succcessful, what is the next step?  Should I being changing the status to 'Resolved (Fix To Include)' myself or is further human review required?
>
> Referring to https://pharo.fogbugz.com/default.asp?11835
> this Case now doesn't appear in any of the Work Needed, Integration nor Review filters.
> Hence my query about the next step.
>
> cheers -ben

Re: Fogbugz workflow

Ben Coman
Thanks Camillo. So if the Shared Filter > Review displays cases waiting for human review, should it be updated to...
(status:review or status:reviewed) and area:"1. Pharo Image"

cheers -ben

Camillo Bruni wrote:
The idea would be that the monkey filters out most of the typical bugs and that then
a human (other than the submitter) reviews the code manually and puts it fix-to-include ;)

Re: Fogbugz workflow

Camillo Bruni-3
it is currently working fine, no?
the "status:review" also matches the "Fix Reviewed by the Monkey" status.

On 2013-10-17, at 14:39, [hidden email] wrote:

> Thanks Camillo. So if the Shared Filter > Review displays cases waiting for human review, should it be updated to...
> (status:review or status:reviewed) and area:"1. Pharo Image"
>
> cheers -ben
>
> Camillo Bruni wrote:
>> The idea would be that the monkey filters out most of the typical bugs and that then
>> a human (other than the submitter) reviews the code manually and puts it fix-to-include ;)
>>
>> On 2013-10-17, at 10:16, Ben Coman
>> <[hidden email]>
>>  wrote:
>>

>>> A further query on workflow with FogBugz.
>>>
>>> It seems the Galactic Monkey From Outer Space picks up Cases with status 'Resolved (Fix Review Needed)'. When that is succcessful, what is the next step?  Should I being changing the status to 'Resolved (Fix To Include)' myself or is further human review required?
>>>
>>> Referring to
>>> https://pharo.fogbugz.com/default.asp?11835
>>>
>>> this Case now doesn't appear in any of the Work Needed, Integration nor Review filters.
>>> Hence my query about the next step.
>>>
>>> cheers -ben

Re: Fogbugz workflow

Ben Coman
Camillo Bruni wrote:
> it is currently working fine, no?
> the "status:review" also matches the "Fix Reviewed by the Monkey" status.

Whoops. Yes it works as expected - I must be going mad.