Font change kept *where*??

Jim Rosenberg
Let's say I have a TextMorph. I select all the text, and change the text
style using command character k. The change visibly works on the screen. If
I save the morph to a file, and run strings on the file, at the end I see
the name of the text style I changed to. But when I explore the morph
inside Squeak, for the life of me I can't see the new text style anywhere,
diving down into every instance variable, including paragraph.

What am I missing? Is it there in plain sight and I'm just not seeing it?

-Thanks, Jim

---
 Jim Rosenberg                      http://www.well.com/user/jer/
     Internet: [hidden email]

Re: Font change kept *where*??

Igor Stasenko
Text's runs contains the information you seeking.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.

Re: Font change kept *where*??

Jim Rosenberg
--On Tuesday, June 01, 2010 04:05:34 +0300 Igor Stasenko
<[hidden email]> wrote:

>> But when I explore the morph inside Squeak, for the life of me I can't
>> see the new text style anywhere, diving down into every instance
>> variable, including paragraph.

> Text's runs contains the information you seeking.

Thanks! So: why doesn't runs show in the explorer? If I expand text, all I
see is the string. This looks to me like a bug in the explorer ... (runs
clearly shows in the inspector, but not the explorer.)

-Thanks, Jim

---