Font mismatch on Sony laptop with Windows 7

Font mismatch on Sony laptop with Windows 7

Terry Raymond
We encountered a problem with a Font mismatch on a Sony
laptop running Windows 7. I seem to recall seeing an issue
about this a year or more ago. Does anyone have information
on this?

Thanks.

Terry

Terry Raymond
Crafted Smalltalk
80 Lazywood Ln.
Tiverton, RI  02878
(401) 624-4517      [hidden email]
<http://www.craftedsmalltalk.com>

Re: Font mismatch on Sony laptop with Windows 7

Holger Kleinsorgen-4
http://www.rlvision.com/misc/windows_7_font_bug.asp