Font resources not flushed on session

ducasse
Hi

I tried to open an image saved by damien on Mojave. I got the following fatal error.
After fighting I could by chance disable and reenable the freetype pluggin and it worked.
I think that the font cache was not flushed on something like that.

Re: Font resources not flushed on session

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
Seriously, how many years now have we these errors with the FT plugin, it is really terrible.